If you have questions or comments on the content, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IBM Cognos® TM1® is an enterprise planning software platform that can transform your entire planning cycle, from target setting and budgeting to reporting, scorecarding, analysis and forecasting. Available as an on-premise or on-cloud solution, and with extensive mobile capabilities, Cognos TM1 enables you to collaborate on plans, budgets and forecasts. You can analyze data, and create models – including profitability models – to reflect a constantly evolving business environment. In addition, integrated scorecards and strategy management capabilities help you monitor performance metrics and align resources and initiatives with corporate objectives and market events.
•Powerful planning and analysis – Create and analyze sophisticated plans, budgets and forecasts, even those based on large data sets.
• Integrated scorecards and strategy management – Model metrics to measure progress toward objectives and link them dynamically to actions and forecasts.
•Flexible modeling – Develop and deploy even the most complex planning and analysis models using a guided modeling environment.
• Engagement with more users – Engage users from across the organization in high-participation planning and collaborate with remote and distributed users through a range of mobile devices, including the Apple iPad.
•Cloud-based deployment option – Provide all the functionality of the on-premise solution with optional cloud-based deployment–plus enhanced collaboration and mobile capabilities when accessed through the IBM Concert interface.
Watch this webinar to see how TM1 and Performance Modeler allows you to:
•Rapidly adjust plans and resource allocations
•Easily adjust day-to-day operations to meet/exceed targets & quickly respond to changes
• Provide understanding of profitability by line of business
• Define and control cost drivers impacting your budget
• Automatically allocate shared cost center expenses to business lines, accounts and products
• Streamline budgeting and forecasting processes including sandboxing what-if scenarios
•Execute a budget approval workflow based on company organizational structure
• Consolidate financial data across entities and currencies into a single version of the truth